Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recipe: 1 Minute Brownie

Sometimes at the end of a long day, you just need some quiet & some chocolate! And chocolate doesn't come in many better forms that brownies!


But, an entire pan of brownies is just too tempting!


So, my new best friend, is a Brownies in a Mug,AKA: The 1 Minute Brownie!



Recipe:

4 Tbsp Thrive  Fudge Brownie Mix

2 Tbsp Water

Optional: 1 Tbsp Mix-In (chopped nuts, candies, chocolate chips, ect)

Combine Ingredients. Microwave on high for 1 Minute in heavy mug or cup.

This delicious treat can also be used as a perfect gift!


You can easily package Thrive Brownie Mix in a cone-shaped bag or ziplock baggie. Place baggie in a mug. Decorate with cello bag or curly ribbons. Attach tag with recipe instructions.



Enjoy!



~ Go to TawnysThrivingHome.com to shop products and get the best deals on food storage and emergency preparation products.~


~Always be in the know… Sign Up for my Newsletter~

6 comments:

  1. I love it. My wife had one of these moments last night and we now have a bunch of frozen brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a taenlt at work. I can’t match that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extreemly helpful article, please write more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found just what I was needed, and it was ertnetaining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever wrote this, you know how to make a good arctile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo glad I found this! I hosted a party but didn't use the brownie mix. I didn't want to make a huge batch of brownies, so I tried this...Voila! Thanks

    ReplyDelete