Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June!! New Month New Fun!!

Welcome to JUNE!! Summer is Here!!



It's a new month and that means: NEW FUN!


Every day during the month of June I will be posting on of my favorite Shelf Reliance/Thrive Products as Part of '30 days of Faves'.



We have so many amazing products! I'm almost afraid I'll have trouble picking only 30!!


Also, A new Month means a new Q special!!



I have lots of fun and exciting goodies planned for this month! One of these goodies even includes the word "Free"!


Details for the Monthly Q special and other great post will be coming soon, so be sure and subscribe to Tawny's Thriving Home today! You don't want to miss out on any of the fun!!



~ Go to TawnysThrivingHome.com to shop products and get the best deals on food storage and emergency preparation products.~


~Always be in the know… Sign Up for my Newsletter~

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to learning more about your company!! I've never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a homeschool mom and direct sales business owner, too. I am also participating in the 30 Days of Faves Blog Party and I can't wait to learn more about your products. I am all about saving money on pantry items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For visiting Jan! If your interested in Thrive or trying some sample, please let me know!

    Doesn't Direct sales work so well with Homeshooling & staying/working from home? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete