Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 Days of Faves: Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

We love cheese! It adds pizzazz to any dish! Cheese can be pricey and often goes bad before we get to use it. Seems the more expensive the cheese, the more likely it is to go bad in my house! We just don't use our soft and special cheese. It use to be frustrating problem... But not anymore!!


Thrive Freeze Dries mozzarella is my favorite of the day!




How many times have you been cooking or planning the day's meal only to realise that you don't have any Mozzarella Cheese? Now, because of the wonders of freeze dried foods, I have soft yummy always fresh mozzarella waiting for me in my home store.


Would you like more information on creating your own home store? Contact me today!






~ Go to TawnysThrivingHome.com to shop products and get the best deals on food storage and emergency preparation products.~~Always be in the know… Sign Up for my Newsletter~

5 comments:

  1. With all the natural disasters around the world, making sure your family is prepared is top priority. Adding freeze dried food storage makes being prepared easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home run! Great slgungig with that answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re on top of the game. Thanks for shraing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knokced my socks off with knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's spkooy how clever some ppl are. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete