Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days of Faves- Instant Milk AKA 'Milk in your Pantry'

Let's face it... One of 2 things (or both!) is happening in your home right now...


1. Your buying too much milk and it turning to cottage cheese in your fridge ... Or...
2. Your not buying enough milk, and you spending way to much on 'milk runs'.


Option one is disgusting and I don't even wish to discuss it (I have opened way to many stinky milk jugs with out checking the date! YUCK!) We talked a bit about Option 2 in my post "The Home Store Savings". No one likes putting pencil to paper on those figures!!


So what the solution? Keep milk in your pantry and you'll never face rancid milk or the dreaded milk run again!!


I know what your thinking... Milk. In my pantry. Gross. More than likely, at some point, you have had that awful powder chalk substance some call 'powdered milk'. It is gross. So, I understand your hesitation.


But this is NOT your grandmothers disgusting chalk milk! This is yummy delicious THRIVE Instant Milk! And it is YUMMY!!


We PREFER this milk to the milk we buy at the grocery store. It's that good.


My favorite thing about this milk (other than the yummy yummy taste!) is that I do t have to worry about it going bad!! And I never have to worry about running out! This milk is just waiting for me in my home store. I can milk up one glass or one gallon!!


Why else do I love Thrive Instant milk?
What is one 'sign of the times'? The cost of a gallon of milk. Milk is NOT getting any cheaper. And in all honesty,in times hard times, it's often an item we have been forced to give up. Milk is healthy. It's good for everyone in the family. It's a 'comfort item' for the wee ones. It's a staple to cooking and baking. Given the option,milk is NOT something I want to willingly give up. By stocking milk in my home store, I am assured that even in hard times, we are going to have milk & we are going to enjoy it!! (Your home store really is your food insurance!) A #10 can of Thrive instant milk makes 5 gallons of milk or more. When you do the math, Thrive instant milk is cheapest than out right buying 5 gallons of milk. And that is at today's price. Thrive instant milk has a shelf life of 25 years!! Can you imagine what milk is going to cost in 25 years?!?! I'd much rather invest now.


Watching your figure? ( Aren't we all?!) Thrive instant milk is FAT FREE!!! And has FEWEER Calories than skim milk!! ( Instant Milk 80 cal/ Skim milk 90 cal). All these waist benefits with the taste of real whole milk!! If you've some how become acclimated to skim milk, and prefer a weaker taste to your milk, your in luck, with Thrive instant milk, you determine how rich it taste! If you like strong creamy tasting milk, add a bit more milk powder, if you like a skim taste add less powder. It's that simple!! And Thrive instant milk is loaded with calcium! And we all know calcium helps us too loose weight!! Use a couple of teaspoons of Thrive instant milk in your coffee. You'll have great tasting coffee & be skipping out on calories, fat, & sugar in many coffee creamers & flavorings.



We love Thrive instant Milk so much, I almost alway add it to my Q, and still purchase it with hostess benefits as well! We use it all the time! (And it's an item we want be be sure we have in 'reserve' in our home store for those unexpected scenarios)


Interested in trying Thrive instant milk? Let me know! I'd love to get you more information on creating your home store & send you a sample of our instant milk for you to try! I know your going to love it!


Ready to order your Thrive instant milk? Browse my store at tawnysthrivinghome.com or click here.


~~How fast does your family use milk? How much milk turns into food waste? Are you interested in creating a home store to also give your family food insurance? Please Share your thoughts in a comment below!~~



~ Go to TawnysThrivingHome.com to shop products and get the best deals on food storage and emergency preparation products.~


~Always be in the know… Sign Up for my Newsletter~

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I had no idea that there was delicious instant milk. What a fabulous idea for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from 30Days of Favs. Cool Product! I'll have to check out the rest of your website now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect for traveling! And RVing! Sometimes I'll take a little bit with me when the wee ones and I are going to be out and about for a while. I just mix the instant milk powder in with their water and I have a healthy alternative to soda and sugaring juice type drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting! At Thrive/Shelf Reliance we have so many amazing and cool products! I have some more great goodies to show you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had powedered milk given to me as a child, my mother mixed it 1/2 & 1/2 with real milk. Anyhow, the last three years we have gone camping and getting and keeping food is a major problem, i would really like to try this. My problem, I live in Canada, do you ship here?

    ReplyDelete