* What if there was an easy way to create your own "Home Store", so that you didn't have to run to town just because you ran out of milk or eggs.
* What if your store carried fruits and vegetables that were already washed and chopped?
* What if great tasting fruit like peaches and black berries were always in season at your store?
* What if you didn't have to worry about salmonella making the price of eggs and spinach sky-rocket?
* What if I told you that this is all possible and much easier than you think and you can start stocking your "home store" without increasing your monthly food budget?
Welcome to the wonderful world of
Welcome!! I know you will LOVE Shelf Reliance & Thrive! My family certainly does! I am excited you are here! And very excited to share Thrive & The Home Store with you and your family.
Thrive Products and your Home Store are going to save you time and money! You will spend less time shopping, preparing, and cooking foods, and More time with your family & doing the things you love. You might even say it helps achieve those "Less Martha, More Mary" goals.
Not only will your Home Store saves you time and money, but it is also you families "food insurance". We all have car insurance because you "never know". And you never know when prices may sky-rocket, you may experience a loss of income, or a disaster may occur. Having shelf stable foods on hand insures that your family is will prepared for what ever may come!
To Get Started:
You may notice some the search bar at the top of the page. Feel welcome to search my blog and find the answers you need. The "cloud" to the right very helpful in finding popular post topics. There is also a topic list to the right, such as food storage 101. You will notice lots of tabs and buttons. Please, feel free to click-a-way and read all you'd like, and comment and let me know what you think!!
If you have any questions, PLEASE, feel free to contact me! I'd be happy to help!
A Few Links To Get You Started: