Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Days of Faves: Yogurt Bites

We all know yogurt is good for us.


Some of us think its yummy, others do not.


But, these yummy bites comes in so many flavor it will make everyone happy!!


We love to snack on these yummy bites! And they are very healthy.


These yummy bites have ZERO FAT and only 4o Calories for half a cup!



Thrive Freeze Dried Yogurt Bites come in 6 yummy flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Pomegranate,Orange,Passion Fruit, & Blueberry.


These yummy bites are great right out of the can. Or if you'd like, you can rehydrated them. Or simply sprinkle them on top of your favorite ice cream or cereal! They are also great with granola or a freeze dried fruit mix.


Around here, the Wee Ones think that these healthy bites are candy! I keep a baggy full of yummy yogurt bites in my purse for snacking.


I know you and your family will love these yummy yogurt bites! Pick your favorite flavor (Or two or three) and order today!



~ Go to TawnysThrivingHome.com to shop products and get the best deals on food storage and emergency preparation products.~~Always be in the know… Sign Up for my Newsletter~

19 comments:

  1. Tawny,

    I just had to laugh when I went to go link my 30 days of faves post and yours was at the bottom right next to where mine would be....with the pic I was going to use and obviously the info I had! Hope you didn't think I was copying you. My husband thought I was crazy because I just started laughing when I saw it. Hope you have a fantastic evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Minds do think alike!!

    I just new eventually that was going to happen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my girls would like these for a snack! They loved the Gerber Yogurt melts when they were babies!

    Visiting from the 30 Days of Faves Blog Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide on a flavor? Which is your fav? I saw the 2 posts and laughed, myself.. you both have great info and obviously LOVE your products.. Good for you!
    Blessings,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Perfect for snacking! All the yogurt goodness with out the refrigeration and mess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the vanilla. It has a really delicious taste that goes great with everything! We eat them right out of the can! We are also big fans of the Pomegranate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kids call the vanilla one "candy marshmallows"... I'd much rather them eat yummy and healthy yogurt than sugary treats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More posts of this quality. Not the usual c***, pelase

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s really shewrd! Good to see the logic set out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers pal. I do apperictae the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel so much happier now I underastnd all this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's going to make tihngs a lot easier from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This atrlice keeps it real, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You raelly saved my skin with this information. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that’s a really celver way of thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this atrclie, it saved me time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of my questions settled—takhns!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoa, thngis just got a whole lot easier.

    ReplyDelete